Please contact us at least six weeks before your departure, as some vaccine series require several weeks to complete and take time to reach full effectiveness.
Where Do I Start?
- Call us at (208) 706-7200 to make an appointment for a consultation.
- Please be prepared with your date of departure and travel Itinerary.
For your initial visit at St. Luke's Travel Medicine, you will be scheduled for a consultation with a Travel Medicine Provider. Please bring your immunization record with you to your appointment. Based on your destination and itinerary, immunizations and/or tests may be recommended or required.
Your Consultation Will Include:
- A thorough assessment of your medical history pertaining to risks of travel and prevention of disease
- Immunizations appropriate to your travel destination, itinerary, and planned activities, as well as routine immunizations as needed
- Prescriptions to prevent malaria and to treat travelers' diarrhea or altitude sickness
- Education materials regarding countries that will be visited
- International certificate of vaccination as approved by the World Health Organization
- Administration of vaccines on the day of consultation or as scheduled